Online information evening: Certificate in Health & Wellness Coaching and Diploma in Coaching & Behavioural Change - Tuesday 10th October, 7pm
Please contact the office to register on 01 531 1150 or via the button below
NLP is a powerful change management tool that transforms the way people think and act. It explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour. Within healthcare the skill of effective communication is vital. It is often not enough to know what is best for your client; it is also key to have the skills required to assess the most appropriate way to communicate this to each client and help them work through any barriers to change. Your own attitudes and belief system can also impact enormously on your success or failure in practice. IHS NLP training offers all healthcare professionals the opportunity to gain the appropriate attitude, beliefs and skill-sets to communicate most effectively with every client in a way that is easily understood, motivates towards change and is successfully integrated into their lives.
This 3 month practitioner training course has been developed by a team of healthcare and NLP experts to ensure that you will develop practical new skills in understanding language and behaviour that can be applied to any healthcare setting. The course includes lectures, practical exercises and case studies that will consolidate your learning and give you the confidence to use your new skills to improve your relationships, be that the therapeutic relationship, your business or personal relationships or - perhaps most importantly – your relationship with yourself.
This unique practitioner training certificate is specially tailored for healthcare professionals interested in using NLP to enhance their communication skills, improve personal effectiveness and gain a greater understanding of how the mind works. As a practitioner, this training can help you know how to use this knowledge to improve results both in your own life and the those you get with your clients.
- Comprehensive and well structured study material supplied. Including presentation slides, written notes, case studies, video clips, quizzes and short answer questions and chances to reflect on your knowledge all designed to make the learning experience as interactive as possible
- Dynamic and interactive lecture weekends. Designed to suit all learning types and engage students in the learning process. Lecture weekends include a mixture of formal lectures, group discussion, group exercises and role play
- The IHS commitment to pastoral care and student support. IHS have a dedicated student support officer to help struggling students or those with specific learning difficulties. We ensure that all students have access to both staff and peer support whilst studying with IHS
- Become a fully licensed NLP Practitioner. Start to work with clients immediately helping them to make beneficial changes in their lives easily and effortlessly with NLP. Many common problems such as phobias, unwanted behaviours and bad habits can be successfully managed quickly and effectively using the skills you will learn on this course.
- Suitable for current healthcare professionals or those looking for an exciting career in this area
- Practice in confidence – Practitioner insurance options available on successful graduation
- Develop a unique and diverse skill set – study NLP alongside our other industry recognised IHS courses to maximise your effectiveness as an integrative healthcare professional
Please contact us for lecture plans.
The course involves in-depth training in a number of key NLP skills including:
This course is run over 4 weekends plus comprehensive home study. Students will be required to take an open book exam after completion of their home study manual as proof that they have read and understood the material. This is completed in their own time but must be completed and passed prior to attending in class workshops.
All students are enrolled onto the IHS learning management system. Here you will find forums, quizzes, assessments etc in one place to help you organise your study as efficiently as possible. You will also upload all assessments here and can also use it to communicate directly with module leaders, other members of staff and fellow students.
This qualification can be combined with any other IHS diploma or certificate course to help you develop a unique and effective set of integrative healthcare skills.
This certificate is a lifelong learning course and students are accepted on to this course through a combination of academic qualifications and relevant life experience.
The minimum academic entry requirement for this course is a grade C at Junior Certificate or 4 GCSEs grades A to C. Equivalent international qualifications will also be accepted. A background in healthcare is beneficial.
Applicants with Prior Learning and Experiential Prior Learning will also be considered. All knowledge, skills and competencies accumulated through life and work experience will be considered.
€995 (special introductory offer)