This unique practitioner training certificate is specially tailored for healthcare professionals interested in using NLP to enhance their communication skills, improve personal effectiveness and gain a greater understanding of how the mind works. As a practitioner, this training can help you know how to use this knowledge to improve results both in your own life and the those you get with your clients.
- Comprehensive and well structured study material supplied. Including presentation slides, written notes, case studies, video clips, quizzes and short answer questions and chances to reflect on your knowledge all designed to make the learning experience as interactive as possible
- Dynamic and interactive lecture weekends. Designed to suit all learning types and engage students in the learning process. Lecture weekends include a mixture of formal lectures, group discussion, group exercises and role play
- The IHS commitment to pastoral care and student support. IHS have a dedicated student support officer to help struggling students or those with specific learning difficulties. We ensure that all students have access to both staff and peer support whilst studying with IHS
- Become a fully licensed NLP Practitioner. Start to work with clients immediately helping them to make beneficial changes in their lives easily and effortlessly with NLP. Many common problems such as phobias, unwanted behaviours and bad habits can be successfully managed quickly and effectively using the skills you will learn on this course.
- Suitable for current healthcare professionals or those looking for an exciting career in this area
- Practice in confidence – Practitioner insurance options available on successful graduation
- Develop a unique and diverse skill set – study NLP alongside our other industry recognised IHS courses to maximise your effectiveness as an integrative healthcare professional