IHS STUDENT CLINICS
IHS Student Clinics offer you the opportunity to have a subsidised Nutritional Therapy Consultation in a fully supervised and professional environment. Our clinics run from September to January annually in Dublin, Cork and Galway.
This is an opportunity to get a full nutritional consultation and health plan that will address your particular health concerns and issues at a very low cost of €25. We accept most conditions affecting your health.
For further details and to find out how to book your appointment please call us on 01 531 1150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutritional Therapy can help with the following conditions
- Digestive Disorders: IBS & IBD, constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, reflux
- Heart Health: Raised cholesterol/homocysteine, hypertension, insulin resistance & diabetes
- Fatigue: Chronic fatigue, ME, low energy
- Weight Loss and Wellbeing: Childhood and adult obesity, sports nutrition
- Female Hormone Disorders: Infertility, PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, menopause, low thyroid function
- Stress Related Disorders: Adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune Disorders: Rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, multiple sclerosis
- Skin Disorders: Acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, sinusitis, persistent runny nose
- Mood Disorders: Depression, anxiety, stress
- Behavioural Disorders: Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders (ADHD), autistic spectrum disorders, dyspraxia