This course is specifically designed for those wishing to help transform lives. IHS coaches can work with a wide range of clients to transform their approach to life by helping them shift the limiting attitudes, assumptions and beliefs which are responsible for their negative behaviours and feelings.
About the course
Transformational Coaching can be used in a wide variety of professional settings to powerful effect, allowing the practitioner to find their own niche in which to utilise and develop the extensive range of tools and techniques learnt on this course. It is at the cutting edge of the coaching field, and has moved beyond other forms of coaching which are focused on a goal attainment model based on ‘options-strategy-action’.
Instead, it is designed to enable self-actualisation, exploring the core beliefs, values and assumptions of an individual, in order to gain a deeper understanding of who that person is and what they desire to become.
What is Transformational Coaching?
Transformational Coaching draws together the best proven techniques, models and methodologies from more traditional coaching methods taken from new findings from the field of neuroscience. Therefore, it allows for more profound exploration and the facilitation of growth and change at a profound and long-lasting level.
You will learn:
- The IHS Transformational Coaching process and how to utilise the comprehensive IHS coaching toolkit to best effect with a wide range of different clients and their needs
- The principles, key influences, evolution and models of Transformational Coaching
- How to support clients to let go of long held and limiting beliefs, assumptions and attitudes to help promote profound, positive and long-term shifts in both mindset and behaviour
- The most effective communication and coaching skills for promoting both long-term and transformative change
- The role of Transformational Coaching in different professional and personal settings
- The pivotal role of the coach as an instrument of positive change in their clients
- How neuroscience demonstrates the psychological and physical benefits of Transformational Coaching
- How to begin to build your career as a Transformational Coach, establish your strengths and interests, find your niche as a coach and set yourself up to practice
Graduate from this course and the IHS Diploma in Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching to gain the Combined Diploma in Nutrition, Lifestyle and Transformational Coaching
Why choose the Diploma in Transformational Coaching?
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to embark on a journey of profound professional and personal change by getting to know the true you: your strengths, challenges, purpose, core values, goals and beliefs
- You feel open, excited and courageous enough to embrace life and all it has to offer in order to really THRIVE
- You feel passionate about helping others do the same
- You recognise beliefs and behaviours in both yourself and others that are limiting day to day wellbeing and happiness – and are choosing to change
- You want to train with a team as focused on the possibilities and opportunities in life as you are and in sharing all their years of coaching knowledge and experience with you.
This 200 hour (5 month) practitioner training course perfectly balances evidence-based coaching, neuroscience and behavioural change theory with both practical and effective skills development.
- At IHS, support is at our core – learners will benefit from over 107 hours of structured live, interactive content alongside comprehensive evidence-based course material. Please note that attendance of virtual evening workshops and weekends are compulsory for certification requirements
- You will be guided through the programme by our team of experts including positive psychology experts, master coaches and NLP practitioners, business coaches and wellness professionals
- Graduate with the comprehensive coaching toolkit you received during the course, designed to help kickstart your career and practice
- Become part of our growing global coaching community with private graduate Facebook group to help your new career take off
Take the next step today
You’re welcome to pick up the phone to us any time, or try to get us on the webchat anywhere on our website.
Schedule a Callback
What will I study?
- An introduction to transformational coaching
- The coach as an instrument of transformation and change
- The IHS Transformational Coaching Framework, Stages 1-5: theory, skills in practice and toolkit:
- Creating the coaching partnership
- Exploration and envisioning
- Co-creating the transformational plan
- Evaluating and embedding the transformational plan
- Mastering transformational change
- Flourishing in your transformational coach career
How is this course structured?
The course is completed 100% online, and runs twice per year in October and March. Running over 5 months, it requires approximately 10 hours of study per week. Resources include:
- 5 virtual weekend workshops with coaching clinics
- 12 x 2 hour virtual evening workshops
- Peer coaching hubs, case study assessments and peer coaching support
- Alongside comprehensive study material, additional reading, multimedia presentations and links, self-guided skills development exercises and activities.
Schedule a Callback
This certification is a lifelong learning qualification and students are accepted through a combination of relevant life experience and academic qualifications.
Normal minimum entry requirements
The minimum academic entry requirement for this coaching qualification is 4 grade Cs at Leaving Certificate. Equivalent international qualifications will also be accepted.
For those whose English is not their first language:
- IELTS score of 6 or above, or
- Demonstration of another course delivered in English, or demonstration of everyday use
Prior Learning and Prior Experiential Learning
All knowledge, skills and competencies accumulated through life and work experience will be considered.
All applicants will be interviewed to determine their suitability for this course
5 monthly payments total: €2,295* / £1,895*
1 Payment: €2,095* (save €200) / £1,695* (save £200)
*special introductory price